Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dacia, I just got it. hahaha!

Good Morning!!

  I enjoy reading other bloggers post, but when you include pictures....I don't know, it's like I pay more attention to the pics. Maybe like a kid, who enjoys picture books. haha So sometimes the context gets lost. For example...Yesterday, I was reading Dacia Loa's blog...I was reading some comments on one of her older posts. I had commented on that post originally and hadn't seen the other responses. The link to the exact post http://dacialoa.blogspot.com/2012/07/bye-bye.html You can see it for yourself. lol It was titled "Bye-Bye". I got side tracked by all the party pictures, for some reason I thought it was Jacob's birthday! (Her Bro). There were lot's of pics of cakes, I know they do birthday parties BIG in Mexico and thought I seen a yahoo notification sometime that week that it had been Jacob's bday. So I assumed it was a birthday party for Jacob. Turns out, I was waaaaay OFF! It was actually a going away party! haha So the comments are as follows...


Elias said...
That cake that fell apart made me laugh. Happy bday to Jacob!

-Eli
David Stokely said...
I only discovered your blog a few days ago, and I so enjoy reading your posts. Thank you for sharing your life in Mexico.
Dacia Loa said...
@ ELi ... Yeah, I do not know how that happened to the cake! But I think it may have been my fault ... SHHH!!!
Dacia Loa said...
@ David Stokely
Thanks for reading my blog!! :)
The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...
Ummm.......Elias?? Did you read the post???? Or just look at the pics? hahahahahha!

~Bethany~
Dacia Loa said...
@ Bethany ... Yeah, I just totally wasn't going to mention that! But now that you brought it up ...
;)
Anonymous said...
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!




haha Oh well, happens to the best of us!

Have a good day!

-Eli

20120920

1 comment: