Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My July 4TH weekend!

Good day to you all! :) 

I hope you all had a great weekend. It doesn't get bigger than July 4TH weekend! Lol This year my family and I spent the holiday weekend in Pismo Beach, CA. A good friend of mine lives out there and she loves the small beach town. I do too but I'll always be a city kid at heart. :) Saturday we pretty much spent the day shopping and exploring the town.




The outlets! Had a bunch of different stores.

=D
The following day we headed further north to an area, known as, Morrow Bay. In the past, my family and I would often travel to this town. Re visiting Morrow Bay, brought back a lot of fun memories.





There pretty good!

The beautiful bay!



Morrow Bay Rock




The Family

This is an awesome little memorial to all the lost men at sea

Matty James

We ran into a pirate while we were shopping lol

He was showing us all of his weapons







My mother and I :)





Monday we spent the day at Pismo Beach, which concluded with and awesome firework show. :) 

Hope you all have a great day!

-Elias 

20110706


No comments:

Post a Comment