Friday, July 1, 2011

First day of July!

Good morning! :)

   Happy Friday! Hope it's been a good week so far for you, It's been rough for me. Why? because I've gone the last week and a half w/ out coffee! that's right, those shackles are broken =D I'm dozing off as I'm typing lol. I've been giving a lot of thought to the possibility of having a birthday party this year. A beach party would be great, I hope on having most of the planning done by early next week.  Last night I was cleaning my fridge out, and no I don't mean eating everything (Thanks Rishelle) Lol But real cleaning, I started around 8:30pm. Well I wish I would of payed closer attention to how all the shelves and slide out pieces should look. It turned out to be a total nightmare! Lol I didn't go to bed till past 11, but hey the fridge looks good. Lol

Moral of the story: Pay attention

Jokes

1) Getting a better warranty: An angry motorist went back to a garage where he'd purchased an expensive battery for his car six months earlier.
"Listen," the motorist grumbled to the owner of the garage, "when I bought that battery you said it would be the last battery my car would ever need. It died after only six months!"
"Sorry," apologized the garage owner. "I didn't think your car would last longer than that."


2) Everything is funny: A blond had just gotten a new sports car and was out for a drive when she accidentally cut off a truck driver. He motioned for her to pull over.
When she did, he got out of his truck and pulled a piece of chalk from his pocket. He drew a circle on the side of the road and gruffly commanded to the blonde, "Stand in that circle and DON'T MOVE!".
He then went to her car and cut up her leather seats. When he turned around she had a slight grin on her face, so he said, "Oh you think that's funny? Watch this!" He gets a baseball bat out of his truck and breaks every window in her car. When he turns and looks at her she has a smile on her face. He is getting really mad. He gets his knife back out and slices all her tires. Now she's laughing. The truck driver is really starting to lose it. He goes back to his truck and gets a can of gas, pours it on her car and sets it on fire. He turns around and she is laughing so hard she is about to fall down.
"What's so funny?" the truck driver asked the blonde.
She replied, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped outside the circle!"


Hope you have a great Fourth of July Weekend :) Catch some good fireworks and BBQ.
 
Quote of the Week: "Ask God for the stars and He will give you the moon" -Bro. Lambeth

-Elias

20110701

No comments:

Post a Comment