Thursday, July 12, 2012

From the palms of California to the pines of Georgia


I wanna start this off by saying  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Elias! :) You've given me a tall order to fill, but I'll do my best. I hope your day is the best! Don't eat to much cake! ;) Lol! Jk

Wondering why Elias is telling himself Happy Birthday? He ain't! :D Yes I said "ain't!" He's handed the reins to me for a day. As this is my first attempt at writing a blog I'm not sure how well it turns out.

As the title states, I'm from Georgia (pronounced Jorju :D) so I'm gonna answer a few questions from some folks in Cali. Btw, I went to PCC with my youth group and we all that it hilarious that most ppl would start singin "Georgia On My Mind" when they past us. It was awesome! Anyway, on to the questions...

  1. Is Ga all grass? Lol! No, that's Florida. We have huge trees that are 12' tall or taller!
  2. Is Conyers (my hometown) more city or country? Hm...that's a good one. I'd have to say it's probably equal parts of both. Although you don't really see farms unless you're on the outskirts of Conyers. There is a few in the heart of the city, but not many.
  3. What kind of animals do you see most? Lol! We'd be here all night if I put down all of them. Not that I could if I wanted to. We mostly see squirrels, raccoons, deer, birds, chipmunks which are hilarious to watch, and a whole bunch more that are of the dangerous variety.

Well, that's about it so I hope y'all enjoyed my rambling and I hope I met your expectations, Elias. :)
Oh, I do have one more thing I wanna give to you to think about and that's this. I have proof that the Apostle Paul was a southerner! :D Don't believe me? Well, here it is!

Romans 1:8
First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Need more proof?

I Thessalonians 1:2
We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers.

Well, there ya have it! All the proof you need! Lol!

Y'all have a wonderful and blessed day!
Emma K

No comments:

Post a Comment