Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bobba

Good Morning,

It's almost Friday, don't let go. lol :) Here in L.A., we've been definitely experiencing the June Gloom as of late. Right now the drizzle just won't let up. Yesterday I had told myself I would try and go to the gym before church. I figured I would  come home from work and then get ready. Simple right? well, I came home and got too comfortable and fell asleep. Lol woke up around 6:10. I had 20 minutes to get out the door! I don't know what it is about naps..There suppose to make you feel better but I always wake up feeling grumpy. haha



VERY grumpy. Lol

But it was a good thing I took a nap, because after service one of our youth teams served Nachos Fresco's!
Marvin met up with us (after service) Lol And all of us went out, we were craving bobba! So we hit up Downtown Burbank, had a little bobba battle and some how I didn't end up with any on me. Lol I had a good time hanging with the fellow bloggers...

Funny qoutes from last night

Rachel, "Look there wearing dresses!" Lol

Bethany, "I just want to make a shout out to my family"

Marvin, "I would hit Vern's car, IF I was driving my other car." hahaha

My response to Marvin ^^, "What about Vern?" Lol! =,)
Nicole, umm didn't say anything funny. Lol jk

Britt, "Oh don't worry it wasn't anything bad!" haha I'm gonna ask leea for a copy.

Vern, "She eats like a man" and "What a waste of an Avocado!"

Have a good day! Have a Bobba Tea :)

-Elias

20110616

2 comments:

  1. LOL. . . WOW Elias. . . You were really paying attention to the conversations! haha
    I can't believe Marvin said that!!! Just wait . .. . lol
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete