Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 IN RETROSPECT

With one day left in 2010, I took time to think about this year. Many memories flood my mind. I thank God for all the little things we take for granted. I can't think of one night when my family or I have gone with out food...or slept in a park, or even took a bus to work.(no disrespect to any who do). Day after day, year after year, God still provides. I thank God for health, which is something that on any given day can be stripped from us. My family could of never attended a truth preaching church. What a journey it has been thus far :) I don't want to take a step with out God. I never have or ever will deserve his grace. Looking at 2010 in retrospect, its been a year where I've been a bigger blessing to my church. By this I mean I gained weight! haha I actually took up drumming and play for services. It's become a passion of mine :) Playing for services hasn't been all that easy either...I've blown it major sometimes. lol In the words of sister White, "To be a musician you gotta be tough!!" :) To be used of God you just have to be willing and make your self available.I am also thankful for all the new friends I've made this year. Earlier this year I left my old job because they couldn't grant me Sundays off. This was difficult to do because it was flexible with my school hours. I prayed about and left it. God provided me with the best job I've ever had! M-F hours and I don't work past 2:30. I been introduced to the entire financial industry. Mathew 6:33"seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto thee" Pretty much sums it up! :)

Thank God for what hes done, what he is doing, and what hes gonna do. So bring on the new year! :)
Have a good day, see you all next year ;)




20101230






















2 comments:

  1. ellliassss!!! i just love the picture of all our shoes at knotts:) so dandy* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph! Thanks, it IS a pretty cool pic. You need a copy. lol

    ReplyDelete