Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Full Circle

Good Morning,

This past weekend I was able to take a quick trip to the bay area. I have family that lives up that way.

About a month ago, my cousin (who lives up there) called..She let us know that shes hungry for God and wants to find out more about him. We were excited and happy to hear that.

Just remember, new converts, your physical family may question your beliefs or even mock you. Just hold on, they are watching you. Things come full circle. Stay faithful to the house of God! If its Sunday, they should know where to find you. Your life should continue to be a light to their life.


"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15


Everyone loves their family. Don't ever stop praying for them, everything is in God's timing. It may takes many years but HE knows whats best. To God be the glory. Gods doing a work in their life. 


So with that said, we took a trip to see them. The drive was nice. Let me just say that I love the weather up that way. When we arrived I was greeted by my little (SECOND) cousins. lol  There now old enough to talk to and they have plenty to say. They are the sweetest and I miss them. One of them is a boy and so hes almost like the nephew I don't have. lol! I had a lot of fun playing basketball with him. 























FOOD: Oh and by the way, my aunt made her famous pupusas from scratch! I wish you all could try it. :)) (Double Chin Smile Appropriate) We then went to a salvadorian bakery and the rest was history!



























We ended up leaving real late from their house, to be honest we didn't want to leave!

Please keep them in your prayers. 


I had so much to say in this post so I just wanted to hit the main points, so bare with me on the reading format lol! 

Keep on Keeping on!

20170208 
-Eli







No comments:

Post a Comment