Tuesday, October 16, 2012

They're Back!

Good Morning!!!!!



It was starting to cool down last week! 

1) had all the warm clothes pulled out
2)Sold all my sandals and warm weather apparel
3)Smashed my sunglasses (Won't need them anymore)
4) Started hunting for a turkey


Then all of sudden...Here we are back to the 90's weather. :( 

Oh well..

Last week: My parents just got back from Hawaii! Left us for a week


A visual demonstration...Left us for some fun in the sun. lol

...I really don't know how to cook but I think I did a descent job of keeping the place clean! lol My mom informed us guys that my neighbor would be coming by this week to teach us how to cook a few things. LOL We plan on going as a family next year, this was strictly a 20th anniversary deal. lol I thank God for my parents, couldn't ask for better folks..They are also quite hilarious and there is never a dull moment. That combined with my brothers sense of humor, you always have to stay alert! It was fun running the show but half way through it I was ready to give it up lol..Way too much laundry to keep up with but all in all, we had a good time too. 

This week: Taste of Soul! ( Outdoor festival) Should be thousands of people there. I'm helping my neighbor with his BBQ business and it's gonna be great exposure for the company. I am also going to have my fair share of food! All kinds, I won't even mention the sweets..I love sweets. Cookies!! :)) double chin smile on my face right now. 

To help counter my eating habits...I bought some new basketball shoes!! So everybody watch out! Haha







One more thing! Bell Says Hello!! 


A bit blurry...She moved at the last second!


Have a great day :))

COOOOOOOKKKKKIIIIIEEESSS!!!


-Elias

20121016





1 comment:

  1. Ahem "They're" lol
    You've been nominated for the Liebster award

    http://spanglish101.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award-nominated-by-my-kindred.html

    ReplyDelete