Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sleepy Eyed!


Good Morning :)


  I went to bed way past my bed time last time. Most of you who know me personally, can agree I am a GRANDPA!! l.ol I'm usually in bed around 9pm Monday-Fridays. Some who are very aware of this, like to text  and call "after-hours". They get a kick out of it. lol :) Well this morning, I'm feeling the affects of major lack of sleep. I called my co-worker this morning and asked him to get a couple ice coffee's. Well I asked for sugar free and he forgot. lol Oh well, he walked in this morning with only one coffee. "Bro, you won't believe it", he said. Immediately I feared for the worst, he dropped it. lol His story confirmed it. He had slipped on the last step of the stairs. This happened somewhere between the parking garage and first floor. Thankfully it was not my ice coffee that had fallen! lol :)

And yes I did give him some of my ice coffee. Lol!


                                                                           ARABELLA




Yesterday marked her one week bday! She is so cute, she's always hungry. lol Her fav. thing to do is sleep! lol The first pic above, shows the first time I held her. She was 8 pounds :) I love my niece! Is it to early to buy my Disneyland tickets? Or even get one of these....??? haha




Have a great day! :) 

-Elias

20120327
                                                     

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment