Good day everyone!
Okay so I know I said goodbye on my last post and I don't want to try an pull a "Brett Favre" (In and out of retirement endevavor). Lol So the deal fell through, no barbies, no tonka trucks, no future marketing site. (See April Fools post) ;) So you can all stop emailing me your Barbie Tree house discount requests. Lol! :) Resilience is here for the long run. After all it is Resilience not rigidity( the pysical property of being stiff and resisting bending). Saved you a google search. :)
Topic of Discussion: What are some things you can't stand? Pet peeves?
I'll try and keep my list brief...
1) ONIONS!! Since I was a little kid, I had the nick name Sevoya! Because supposedly my head was the shape of an onion. (It was suppose to be cute) I didn't interpret it that way. Can't stand them.
2) The color Yellow. I don't think you will ever catch me wearing plain yellow. If you love it, that's great.
3) Automated customer service calls...This is a big one. Lol Having to repeat yourself over and over and enunciate every syllable :/ Just get me on the phone with a REAL person. :)
4) Realizing that the message you thought was sent, never went through. Once you realize it's too late! *DUN DUN DUN (Dramatic sting) Lol Sorry. :)
5) Clicks. I understand Birds of a feather flock together. You and select few might share the same interests but try to break out of your comfort zone from time to time. Either that or come up with a name for your click and print out some T-Shirts Lol
6) Politics: Honesty is thrown out the door. It all boils down to money. I'm not saying don't vote.
7) The smell of wet roads
8) Noisey eaters. CHOMP CHOMP! you know that smatting of lips noise. 0_o ??
9) Spitting in public....NOT cool.
10) Spotting something you really like (price is right) All is well, only to find out they don't have your size. Lol As strange as it might sound, I would buy it for the person who I think it might fit. Lol
11) Littering. Since when is it good to throw your trash on the floor? You wouldn't dare do it on your property. Also, those who toss their ciggarette buds out their car window. ??
12) Using God's name in vain.
13) Drivers that don't use there turn signal.
14) Wasting food, you can tell I'm totally against it. Lol :)
16) The idea that you need alchol to have fun.
18) When you order a cold drink at Starbucks and it tastes luke warm. Cold at the top and warm on the bottom, just below the ice. All it would have took was a good stir. That's it.
19) People that love to gossip. Really?
20) First time with a new barber. Lol
21) There, Their, they're.
Yeah so I wasn't trying to vent but try your own list, I found it to be quite theraputic. haha :)
Have an outstanding day :)