Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Finally a trip to six flags!

Good morning!

   I had mentioned a few posts ago about wanting to go to six flags! I had a few people, who live far away, want to go. Not even a month later, I was asked to join the Bell Gardens group (Some Burbank/Santa Clarita youth too). I was ready, had my old dusty season pass dug up. My friend Karoline wrote all about it here http://theycallmekaroline.blogspot.com/2013/07/six-flags-with-my-buddds.html. She has a blog also, check it out and follow it. She included some great pictures as well. 

   July 4th is upon us and let the fun begin! Let me know what ya'll have planned! What food your really looking forward to having! Who's gonna jump in the water?! Watch fireworks from your roof? lol




Have a great week! Be safe.

-Elias
20130702

2 comments: